Quotatrip - Simplified Joint Stock Company with capital of € 10,000
Contact us through the contact page, or by e-mail at this address: info [a] quotatrip.com
QUOTATRIP is registered TM ® ©
Little wily one
When you browse our site, cookies may be placed on your hard drive. These Cookies allow us and our partners to improve the service we provide you on our site on a daily basis.
A Cookie is a test file that records information about your navigation on the site. Be careful in any case, the Cookie allows the one who deposited it to obtain information saved on your hard drive or personal information. It allows you to be recognized when you return to our site and allows us to facilitate your use of the site.
In addition, only the issuer of the cookie can read and modify the information contained therein.
Cookies we place
The Cookies that we are likely to place on your hard drive during your visit to our site allow:
Cookies that third parties deposit: Management, social networks
The advertising spaces on our site are likely to be exploited by one or more external advertising agency (ies) and, if necessary, to contain Cookies issued by one of them. Where appropriate, the Cookies issued by these external advertising agencies allow them, during the period of validity of these Cookies:
The interest for you to accept these Cookies is to present you with the most relevant advertisements possible. We may adapt offers and advertisements to your interests.
Finally, if our site provides you with the tools allowing you to share content from our site such as for example the "share" and "like" buttons, from social networks like Facebook, Twitter and ...
We have no control over their privacy protection policy, just like for the advertising sales agencies, we invite you to read their policy.
You have the option to object to the registration of "cookies" at any time by configuring your browser.
However, if you decide to delete these cookies, you will have to repeat the operation, and if you are browsing via another operator, you will have to do the same.
Here is the procedure to follow to delete cookies on different browsers:
For Mozilla Firefox
For Microsoft Internet Explorer
Concerning interprofessional platforms, you can connect to the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/ in order to express your choice. This site is offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France. This platform constitutes a centralized interface which allows you to express your refusal or your acceptance of the Cookies likely to be used in order to adapt to your navigation the advertisements which could be displayed.
This site has sections that will allow you to learn more about personalized advertising.
Any configuration you make will likely have consequences for your browsing on the internet and for our site may have consequences for the conditions of access to some of our services, such as for example: the storage of your identifiers, identification for technical compatibility or display purposes
It is important that you know that if you decide to refuse or delete Cookies, this will not prevent the display of advertising on the websites you visit. The only difference is that they will no longer be adapted to your interests.
We collect and use only the personal data that we need for our business.
You may be required to communicate certain personal data to us when you create a member account and submit a quote request:
Emails: to be able to identify you on our site, to receive quotes and our email
• Civility, name and first name: to facilitate contact with our partner agencies
• Zip code, city, Country: to constitute statistical data
• Telephone, WhatsApp, Skype: to facilitate contact with our partner agencies
• Opinion: to share your knowledge on partner agencies
• Description of the tailor-made trip: to help our partner agencies to carry out quotation proposals
You are required to provide us with certain information when you create a Professional Account:
The following personal data: surname, first name, email address, telephone
• Other data: company name, SIREN number, VAT number, professional activity, address
This information is essential for us to execute a contract concluded with you.
In order to be able to process your requests for quotes for travel destinations located outside the borders of the European Union, we must communicate to our partner agencies some of your personal information:
• Title, surname and first name
• Zip code, city, Country
• Telephone, WhatsApp, Skype
• Description of the tailor-made trip
The information is kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and for 10 years after the end of the contractual relationship.
Your personal data will be deleted within 30 days of the deletion of your account.
If we observe no activity linked to your member account during a period of 3 years, we allow ourselves the possibility of deleting your account and the data attached to it.
In order to protect your personal information, we have implemented physical, electronic and administrative security measures (firewalls, physical access controls to our offices, information access authorization controls, etc.)
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), you have the following rights:
1. Right of information: what personal data we process.
2. Right of access: you have the possibility to request a copy of your personal data.
3. Right of rectification: if you believe that the data concerning you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to demand that they be corrected accordingly.
4. Right to erasure: you can demand the erasure of your personal data within the limit of what is allowed by the regulations.
5. Right to limit processing: in certain circumstances, you can request the limitation of processing of your personal data.
6. Right to data portability: you can request that your personal data be returned to you or transferred to a third party when possible.
7. Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data, in particular when it is used for commercial purposes.
8. Right of withdrawal: at any time you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise one of your rights mentioned above, contact us through the contact page,
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority such as the CNIL (National Commission for Data Protection) in France.